Our BRAND NEW 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo at Casitas at Sienna Hills will knock your flip-flops off! This industrial-chic town home sleeps 8-12 and boasts dreamy memory-foam beds, smart TVs with DISH, an amazing kitchen with quartz counter tops, and a beautiful open-concept main floor. Whether you’re visiting sunny St. George to enjoy family time, a few rounds of golf, or a girl’s weekend, we’ve thought of every detail to make your get-away relaxing, carefree and comfortable.
As long-time vacation rental consumers, it’s been our dream to create a vacation home that exceeds expectations. Adobe Landing is filled with quality furnishings (and some pretty neat artwork) and we’ve paid tremendous attention to the small details we believe make all the difference. Our home has everything from a waffle iron and big mugs for root beer floats, to alarm clocks that can charge your cell phone.
Whether you’d like to toss dinner in the crock pot before you head out to hike Zions, or relax on the comfy patio furniture while your steaks are grilling on the Weber BBQ, we’ve got you covered. We even have all the pots, pans and dishes you’d need to prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
If you bring the kids along, we’ve got them covered, too! There are kid-size dishes and cups, a pack-n-play, high chair, indoor/outdoor picnic table, toys, and even a wagon to pull them around.
After long days at play, you can enjoy a movie on the 55-inch smart TV in the family room, or play a game from our board game collection. The kids can also watch a DVD in their room, or play family-friendly video games on the PlayStation.
The large master bedroom has king-size bed, a 55-inch smart TV and recliners where you can kick back to enjoy a movie or ball game. It also has a walk-in closet and a private master-bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed, a 42-inch smart TV, and a walk-in closet. The third bedroom has two twin bunks (also with memory foam mattresses), and room for an airbed.
The home also has a large laundry room on the main floor with a washer and dryer, and a spacious two-car garage for secured parking, plus open parking for additional vehicles.
Until the swimming pool is done, and the community finishes construction, we are offering introductory rates.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful home at great rates. Why stay in a cramped hotel when you can spread out and enjoy all the amenities of our welcoming, well-equipped home!
• Dual-brew coffee maker (single cup or 12-cup pot)
• Toaster, blender, mixer, crock pot, roasting pan, waffle iron, pancake griddle, electric fry pan, and plenty of dishes, silver ware, serving bowls and platters, Tupperware, BBQ tools, cookie sheets, Henckels knives, wine opener and glasses, and even an apron!
• Iron and ironing board, and a clothing steamer
• USB-enabled alarm clocks, reading lamps, and a dressing bench in the master
• Plush towels, blow dryers, magnifying make-up mirror
• Large soaking tub in the master bath
• Full set of patio furniture with a great Weber BBQ, as well as a comfy bistro in the outdoor entry/courtyard to enjoy a sunny breakfast or cup of coffee
• PlayStation, board games, video games, book swap library where you can swap an old book for a new
• Master Bedroom: King size with high-end memory foam mattress and premium bedding
• Bedroom Two: Queen size with high-end memory foam mattress and premium bedding
• Bedroom Three: Two twin size bunks with adult-size memory foam mattresses (to sleep four) and premium bedding
• Portable bedding:
2 Twin size easy-fold down portable beds with adult-size memory foam mattresses and quality bedding
2 Twin size high-profile self-inflating/deflating airbeds with cozy sheets and bedding
Pack and play, complete with bedding
• Pillows – many options of memory foam or traditional bed pillows, and plenty of extra blankets
|Nov 26, 2017 - Jan 01, 2018||$159|
|Jan 02 - Feb 12, 2018||$159|
|Feb 13 - Feb 19, 2018||$349|
|Feb 20 - Mar 13, 2018||$274|
|Mar 14 - Apr 10, 2018||$349|
|Apr 11 - May 03, 2018||$235|
|May 04 - May 24, 2018||$235|
|May 25 - May 28, 2018||$274|
|May 29 - Jun 14, 2018||$159|
|Jun 15 - Jun 17, 2018||$190|
|Jun 18 - Jul 02, 2018||$159|
|Jul 03 - Jul 08, 2018||$235|
|Jul 09 - Aug 30, 2018||$159|
|Aug 31 - Sep 03, 2018||$274|
|Sep 04 - Oct 04, 2018||$159|
|Oct 05 - Oct 16, 2018||$235|
|Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2018||$349|
|Oct 24 - Nov 18, 2018||$159|
|Nov 19 - Nov 25, 2018||$349|
|Nov 26 - Dec 19, 2018||$159|
We took a family girls trip to St. George to see Mamma Mia at Tuachan. This condo was even better than the pictures show. It was very clean and well stocked. We loved the floor plan and there was plenty of room for all of us. (13)The furnishings and linens were very nice. We would love to come back and stay again. I just hope we can stay longer next time.
The house we stayed in was beautiful. It had plenty of room. My kids loved having a TV in every room. The beds in the larger rooms where very comfortable. There was plenty of cooking utensils. We loved the big doors to outside. Thank you for sharing your home.
Great location, clean very livable house. Really enjoyed the location, amenities and overall experience. Will be back